CO2 Laser Performance Redefined With Patented Technology
Easy-To-Integrate CO2 Laser Innovation
Iradion CO2 lasers are designed with CERAMICORE® technology ensuring superior performance and longevity. The laser gas mixture is sealed within an inert ceramic chamber.
This eliminates the possibility of laser gas degradation and loss of power. Beam quality remains stable securing a long laser life and excellent process results.
Maximize Productivity With Our CO2 Laser Technology
Since its foundation in 2007, Iradion has developed and manufactured its patented CERAMICORE® technology. The unique design hermetically seals the CO2 laser gas mixture in an inert aluminum oxide ceramic chamber.
Flexible and Reliable Laser Processing
Compared to conventional CO2 laser design, Iradion’s innovative CERAMICORE® lasers provide consistent results for a wide range of applications:
Solve your application challenges with a tailor-made CO2 laser solution. Process a wide range of materials and increase productivity with no power loss over time.
Talk to our specialists about customized CO2 lasers for your applications.
CERAMICORE® CO2 Laser Solutions for Your Applications
Space-saving footprint that offers 25, 30 and 40-Watt models with a choice of wavelengths.
Largest selection of power levels from 50 to 150 Watt and wavelengths in the same compact design.
Most compact and high-powered 200 and 250-Watt lasers in the industry.
Select the optimum wavelength for your application.
“The CERAMICORE® CO2 technology proved to be an excellent alternative to the traditional metal tube lasers by offering unique performance features as well as addressing the issue of long-term CO2 laser gas integrity of older technologies.”
- Tomasz Cieszyński, Nexa3D Director of Technology
CO2 Laser Questions and Answers
- Best application solution: Your new laser should provide the best combination of performance, reliability, durability, and support programs.
- Laser power stability: Lasers that provide consistent and repeatable power guarantee the best part quality. Laser design, operating efficiency, and cooling method combine to create power and stability.
- Rise and fall times: Rise and fall times dictate how fast a laser can perform intricate processes. Faster times ensure greater precision and more parts per hour.
- Reliability: Laser sources vary in performance and reliability. This depends on whether they utilize ceramic, glass or metal chambers to energize the laser gas. The integrity of the CO2 laser gas is crucial to the operation of a laser. Iradion’s CERAMICORE® technology ensures that there is no contamination of the laser gas inside the laser tube.
Glass tube lasers can last a few thousand hours or fail in a short period of time. Glass tubes are fragile and can break easily or crack if subjected to heat or vibration.
Metal chamber lasers are more durable and operate for years depending on their design and construction. Laser gas degradation due to metal contamination can cause power loss each year. Eventually, they fail, requiring laser gas refills or replacement.
CERAMICORE® CO2 lasers represent the latest generation of CO2 lasers that exhibit exceptional longevity of 5 years or longer. In the unlikely event of power loss due to laser gas degradation, Iradion provides a free refill within the first 7 years from the date of purchase.
Industries that successfully employ Iradion CO2 lasers in their operations include:
- Manufacturing & Material Processing
- Food & Beverage
- Microelectronics & Semiconductor
- Medical & Pharmaceutical